Friday, January 21, 2011

Location, Vocation, Location. How do they use langauge, technology, money, power, and silence?

RT @MindFortune "I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it." Mae West /// The best way to avoid _____ is to avoid the occasions, combinations, and conversations that lead to it.

How do they? Shouldn't I be able to have way to more clearly choose whose behavior to reward with the relatively earned/deserved demonstrated care for me over others less valuable in those key wais that can be counted when everything else is a given and o_0d to the point none of it means anything?

Indifference? If they haven't valued themselves in regard to others, how can I value or associate with them without devaluing myself?  In a world of liars and phonies, isn't that the problem? The entire soup is may have the best in the world sporadically among it, but it's still so murky and tangled-up behind that blanket it puts the odds for finding

No comments:

Post a Comment