Saturday, January 1, 2011

I've made it down to 'Billboard One Topic ' thus far Vision Boards are magic - Find the "treasure" in your future

BOTz with loving eyes eh?

It's interesting reading this, because it's sharply written, and being me, it makes me realize the flaws in my existing system and world as it is. Namely that, my post-it notes are just words on paper like interacting with people via the computer and metaphor-like indirect communication mechanisms instead of just being there to converse with them about whatever in person, accomplishing more in 30 seconds than days and weeks and months of miscommunication and contextual misunderstandings, but hey! It's still the new frontier of this internet social media model and dark ages in regard to othe key factors that weigh into things it seems, sol the entire context of my project existence and meeting with the insured record of the relativity and awareness as it went along, but that's only I resent the people that didn't give me the truth back when I was a kid and younger middle-aged man, because it would be a lot less bittersweet having to accept the fact that you've been lied to by those closest to you you entire life, because that is the hurt and betrayal that your programming was so sabotaged in many ways from the start.

But I need more "regular world" datea...

At least in the meantime I happen to have stacks of the token magazine subscriptions I had but didn't read over the last couple years of 'the project' handy, so it could be interesting to jog my memory.

Don't sweat it New York.

Everything will be OK and we may actually exist in a terror-free state one day over the

http://www.quick-good-fortune.com/Vision-Board.html

No comments:

Post a Comment