Saturday, January 1, 2011

Interestingly enough, for my New Year's Resolution I was going to...

...give the whole "Roman/Hollywood" POV of things a token try in possibly revisiting some broken links with a far different set of expectations this time, but we'll see how certain people respond and go from there.

Meanwhile I've decided to take the opposite choice of my initially planned parade viewing location by posting up the X37 here at the far East end of Colorado at the end of the parade route.  Since I brought the portable TV and my entire mobile office command center setup I figure I can catch a little extra sleep and actually get to see the TV/interwebs broadcast before seeing the floats just cause I can, so I'm going to try and go to sleep now meaning I'll see ya'll in the a.m.

Happy NY11 World!!!

PLEASE, for the Love of Christ, let's make it a seriously improved one.  Anyhow, anyway, whatever it takes.  Which shouldn't actually be that hard since I've personally allowed so much room for relative improvement, but December was not kind, so please, let's try to get me operating like a fish back in the pure crystal clear filtered water again with no blindsides/blanks/bees this year.

PLEASE.

Hope you had, are having, and will have a GRRR8 1 2!!!

Best Wishes,

~~~A!~~~

#NICETHX

No comments:

Post a Comment