Tuesday, January 18, 2011

If they loved me or themselves or us or whatever, they would make video version...

...of this with their own personal life examples as illustrative projects.

I trust creatures that understand (at least partially) how they work far more than ones that don't.

At last (almost finished) read, it wasn't a complete or perfect comprehensive manual to understanding and controlling the totality of existence, but if the kids could explain the programming they are running (and describing in such confusingly inverted ways on occasion) with the methods outlined in this 'Hooman Behavior Diagnostic Bible/Manual', or even make creative video projects out of it, it would go a long way when speaking with me about approaches to life in general. I've always had everything but the money, and now I simply need




I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment