Saturday, January 15, 2011

I once again just made the most epic follow up comment of all time and the f7cking interwebYouTube - JoCo Cruise Crazy - JoCo All Request Night Part 8

s/youtube connection link fail dropped it.

WTF?

But finding gems like this are awesome, because as I was saying in the other epic follow-up comment, for all practical purposes, even if I was there on the cruise, I might be far-too-comfy in my cabin to even invest the energy to go down and invest the energy to see it in person, so if it were broadcast over the internet or ship network at the same time it was being performed, I could appreciate the depth and hilarity of the content just as much while lying in bed over the internet just like this, so it's kinda just like being there.

And it's not even relavent to time, so I might be alone in my cabin watching thing from down the hall of the very same spaceship, but that's why they should have sent sent in Barbie Force 1 wai earlier as I requested...

Just because I had invested/lost the previous launch portion of my life to blindsiding monsters, followed by taking a research-and-understand approach to various other things in the name of creating a first-of-its-kind real-life autobiographical adventure...with me myself and I in my toy house...

...but there were other factors...

And when no one addresses the sources and natures of the problems directly, quickly, and accurately because if the very nature of the arguably-highly-imperfect designs themselves, then what?

No, I already

#GodForceZArt

Hang on

YouTube - JoCo Cruise Crazy - JoCo All Request Night Part 8

No comments:

Post a Comment