Wednesday, January 12, 2011

haz wun awtowcareehr wivs wange wover ans bemduboolu ai ce

The lux on the Droid is apparently not-quite capable of reproducing the hooman eye, but it's the token markers that count.

In the meantime it's been an interesting evening with cooking-by-microwave, but I'm also on a more productively constructive tangent at the moment, but I turned the babysitter/Karyn (The camera. Geez! Where is your mind at?) back on and am explaining the pseudo-religious significance of the spaghetti from the Flying-God-like Monster to the symbolism of saving half para ala Lady and the Tramp combined with a little interesting subcontext of being cooked in a Pyrex casserole dish that happened to be at the top of one of the opened-boxes I had to rescue from the flood...

But that's why I'm explaining the near-priceless value of my amusing ghetto MacGyver antics and scenarios while I'm still here and living it, because this is all the whatever most people don't appreciate about my Persona and True Core enough...

Aiz InoV8R  

How many different waiz can you read that?

But the original BetalolCat-proto translation to the normal English version of it was/is "I'm an Innovator."

And from there...

Anywaze, no time to chat through this comically retarded format.  I'm sploring iPhoto making slideshows and then maybe even the rest of iLife and making alternatively formatted media content splanation offerunz of just random pics that I've collected from the interwebs in recent months.

Might even thrown in some of my own "Cell-photographist" compositions.

Have no idea what I'm doing, but I'll tie it in with my "Evolved Vision Board" Project and see where it goes and ends up.

Fun^Fun^Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment