Friday, January 28, 2011

*except

On the set of CSI:NY (when/where I believe that last 3.6.9 entry was written while waiting for the scene), I had not yet known/seen/experienced the way in which the script, role, and story of history it was purporting to reflect was truly written.

After seeing the specific ways in which my presence was specifically used and manipulated by the production I blindly handed my $150 availability to, it left a really bad and conflicting reference/feeling/impression on me as a result, and so all of Hollywood and the world as well as my own well-being has clearly been suffering in the wake as a result, so I only hope to God NASA the alphabet and any and all friends and Allies in the system can make this elevator reapproach far more appropiately respectful and friendly.

I could re-link the video and episode, but I don't have time to reconsume myself or the storyline with negatives or detractors when there is so much beauty, wonder, and epic history in the making otherwise.

Please plai Right and Respectfully and everything will be Cool.

This is the problem with singular thought references blanketing entire industries, nations, religions, etc., but it is known to be incorrect and therefore one that is easy to fix and escapable, so let's run with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment