Thursday, January 27, 2011

Decided to eat outside to catch some Sun...

...and the local Sergent/Recruiter dropped by my table to offer some compliments on my apparent age and a brochure, which I found amusing, because what happened to that previous 'Army of One' slogan they had anyway?

Hmmm...

Poor hoomans.  Just prior to that I was wondering if that Alien DNA put on-stage was responsible for all the low-sagging pants one kids not even old enough to drive and the drug baggie lying on the grass right next to where I parked Flash when I rolled up, but such is 21st century life in (kinda) first world America.

Well, whatever, beyond my concerns about the breeding dynamics, quantities, and calibers let loose on society, at least the weather is perfect and it's a really fun day in vehicle/hooman watching from this outdoor perch.

*"Precision School Services" school bus #11 drives by*

No comments:

Post a Comment