Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#DearKarynRRR (The pen is only in the shot like that because it randomly blew-apart as soon as I wrote that.

#DearKarynRRR (The pen is only in the shot like that because it randomly blew-apart as soon as I wrote that.

My apologies for the blind non-Univesal-'blurb'-length field area in which to share status updates redundancy.

I've been noticing some of my posts get cut-off mid-segment not bringing them back around to the points I try to make versus the way some of this "nonsense" sounds from the Fortress of Solitude-like Isolatedish-Existence Box/Vacuum from like existence whose true Spirit and Soul shines so much more brightly than this digital text format can even remotely accurately convey in a world so polluted with "WWII era psychological smog logic", but it's so heartbreaking having and losing so many ideas daily because I can only pursue so many at once or else I just end of 'spinning' in very interesting circles/thought cycles of environment/thought/idea/content-based influence.

This is like not even 1% of being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment