Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A+M, UT (grad school), Stanford. Me, my younger brother & mycousin. In '83. WTF?

More interestingly, what are we all looking at in different directions and thiking at the time?

Ever more interestingly I stumbled across this while impulsivelyb looking for a picture my mom has of me sitting on my father's knee as a child.  B/c in the picture he's so tan he looks like a Mexican with Silver hair with a pair of solid-black Rayban Wayfarers on smoking a cigarette.,

Random, yes, I know, that's where the inescapably fascinating curiosity comes from in addition to what I realize are pages and pages of very, very, very interesting and WTF-grade quotes from m parents at various points.

"You dumb little bastard..."

*I dodge slipper while laughing hysterically*

It was OK and funny when he used language like that towards/at me though, because I know he didn't literally mean that's what I was, it might have just been what I was being-like in relativity-based-terms-of-surprise-like-impact-on-his-otherwise-smoothly-anticipating-sports-or-news-broadcast at the moment, and/or, in certain specific incidents, was just his reactive response to my "would-have-been-'loads'-upgraded-to-ladyfinger-grade-firecrackers "lesson/moral/intent-based practical joke" working a little too well.

Elder/senior take-no-bullsh7t-from-anyone types when forced to endure their own children must be funny as hell to watch at time.

Oh yes, '83 was such a

No comments:

Post a Comment