Sunday, March 27, 2011

What would @charliesheen do?

I'm sorry, but when you're own parents tell you to steal home, and luckily you're just smart and Good enough to allocate specific to certain things for certain reasons at certain times in regard to the real-life destructively pathological other characters whose advice was also being blindly and mistakenly trusted and followed.

And it was all done so much so in the opposing faces of all the bullsh*t hypocritical 360 sh7t America is guilty of, screw the detractors, my project was an epic win and success even with their roles as completely fails against the ceiling falling on me for following their specific and technically correct and well-intentioned advice, I just did a HELL of a lot better than anyone knows yet, and THAT is why I don't remotely appreciate any of the blindly stupidly shallowly and ???? assumptive 'foundations' upon which such obscene and offensive bullying has taken place in top of it.

You just attacked your very own system design and caliber/behavior/talent valuation/devaluation and methodology of llgic and rationalization system, and simply using what I created with a comparative/weight valuing variable substituted as I designed versus what the 'random whoopsies' did when not remotely recognizing-to-appreciate true ability and 'special' nature far beyond the environment and given circumstantial upbringing.

You take into account every single person's real-life dialog and interaction throughout the courses of their entire existence and you'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment