Tuesday, March 15, 2011

(Sb4roi) Wow. As my apprentice, Nemo went from left-for-dead to foreshadowing epic relevance as a self-sign-assignment association reactor point. But I must design it. Oh. There's more too. That's the problem, I always have so much more new stuff fly

Wow.  As my apprentice, Nemo went from left-for-dead to foreshadowing epic relevance as a self-sign-assignment association reactor point.  But I must design it.  Oh.  There's more too.  That's the problem, I always have so much more new stuff flying into my mind, I have hard time stopping long enough to focus on previous designs and ideas filed in varying ways and places.  Nemo sais"Hmmm... Damn God all got me swimming this pitcher."  Hey @charliesheen Nemo just rattled off a whole burst of #fasterballZ, and the funny part is, this isn't even them, just a token reminder to remind myself of them because I get distracted wayyy easy by some things.  Namely me.  Where was I?  Oh yes,

1 comment:

  1. Was Nemo the PlatinumSilverAluminum Goldfish just more epic than you?

    He appears to be reading the card at the moment. W ho k new Goldfish could read hooman?

    ReplyDelete