Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!! (Etc.)

Ello!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Welcome to my hell!!!

Anywho, since Thanksgiving is also a relatively memorable time, I've decided to use it for an example PSA message about what I stand for, what I do not stand for, and the complete misuse and misapplication of language and terminology of *some* out there.

(since it was the first random thing/image that greeted me when I innocently turned on my Droid this morning. *cough* Point In Case *cough*)

*snaps picture*

In my World, *this* is douchebag, and this guy and this girl are the farthest and remotest things from the use of the coded term 'Lesbian' I have, therefore I will be adapting more/New codes soon, as it seems for ever Amazing/Cool thing I envision and share, there is a flock of evil douchebag hyenas waiting just underneath the drawbridge/gate to disassociate/muddy/destroy it down to their own levels of worthlessness.

*douchebag*


See, it's not the picture that makes it douchebag though. It's the caption/associated thought associations attached.

Mo Kiddo ‎> "My Lesbianism is an act of charity. All those Women out there praying for a MAN, and I'm giving them MY share ;-) !!!"

See, if that were what I qualify as a Quality Relationship Material Girlfriend/Wife and Me instead of a pair of jersey shwhores with all the night/day surrounding context etc., it would be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NON-SEXUALLY-CENTERED DISNEY PRINCESS-GRADE LOVE being expressed as Passion...and THAT is DIFFERENT.

Sluts are just sluts. And although Good people my slip when forced into extreme positions, those who do something at a rate of 1/1000 versus 1/1 are VERY DIFFERENT and differently programmed/environment-synced creatures.

And we're True I.Q. & Soul Grade here. That would be/would have been the point of all the materialist/hedonist filtering tests in the first place.

What these whores have done is take the equivalent of the cocoa leaf and turn it into crack cocaine, then go around using it to destroy others and each other while behind these machismo COWARDLY masks of lies, secrecy, and meaninglessly hedonistic exploitation of themselves for...

Nevermind. I don't have the time. But isn't it sick how one person who shouldn't even be on board can ruin an international Love/World Saving Meme in a heartbeat. Ain't it rome? And about the alphabet and their fake love and 2009...

Lesbians as this guy just used the term to describe himself or that "nasty random" = fired.

SupraKittens - You're In. WhY? Love is about Cuddling, Holding, Supporting, Conversation, and Child/Pet Care/Having/Rearing/Training. That 'Passion' part of it is there, but is restricted/confined to respectful and transparent dynamics, and behind trusted and protective closed doors. I think the world is Class.

True Class is in Behavior and Perspective. Money and power merely distort that.

Why am I so sensitive about the misuse of the words douchebage and lesbian on this Thanksgiving to begin with? No reason, just living in a world so linguistically polluted and in such having the constant reminders of it merely in trying to conduct my daily course of business in AlfA (^!+A) Political Global Political Space.

Secretary FAIL in 3...2...1...

DOUCHE

Talk about insult to injury. And too blind/foolish to consider the context. Mind-boggling.

#KarynRRLove Please keep this/these people away from Me/Us. That is all. We deserve Better. Truly Better. That you love.

Keep It Classy...

- A! -

P.S. Examples? Examples!?? You want a list??? You wanna see the truth about the lies and silence and those who would try to turn puddles into seas and seas into puddles? In a token example of 'Illustration of Resolution'/Vision FAIL? *splash*

Oh 2011 is gonna be so CA.ke.

Update: (later in the day TG10) She apologized quickly, or at least for the time being I'll accept that as I hardly have the time to waste concerned about creatures that clearly are unwillingly cross token lines to rescue poor ultra-cool token me...but that's ai-ight. I guess. No wonder the world is so whatever. But if you wanna know how in the Holy elfland Anna Chapman even ended up in Mexico apparently at some really wealthy lesbian's house to begin with, look what was stumbled across in passing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uGmT8WfK3A

And you know why?

No comments:

Post a Comment