Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All Cookies are NOT Created Equal.

iz tru.

buht mos iz still gud to noms

*nom*nom*nom*

*Assuming you are in excellent shape and can afford the specifically calculated and estimated fat/caloric intake by balancing any said cookie 'enthusiasm' with a normally healthy(er) diet and exercise. Otherwise we have improvement options that can be suggested/offered/designed.

Everybody paws...diet time. Kinda. Actually, I think I'll just disengage from the holiday group gorging rituals or whatever and maintain my normal routine of 'balance' lest I throw off any of the Good/Better/Acceptable behavior and settings I presently still have installed.

Oh! And I'm dividing my Life/time/focus up into quadrants using the + I already have embedded in my Mind and then multiplying the value of projects by varying multiples, depending on the relative Ultimate value of the task and the time/cost it requires.

And they do have many things in common...

*Additionally varying conditions, elements, and substances can enhance or alter one's perception of relative cookie Goodness, this should always be kept in mind as a measure and as a balance in assessing one's need for cookie pleas(UR)e versus cookie wholesome nutritiousness or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment