Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Epic Live-in-Public Speech Technology FAIL #???? 11ish a.m. 11.16.10 Oh. That reminds Me...

Do you have any idea just how beyond f7cked up some people make the World and Experience of Life 4 0thers?

Oh. Let me count and track the ways and names attached to them.

So, the digital camera failed me again, but walking by 'Mom's House' on Camera as well as right up to the 'space-grade metaphor handicapped library of metaphors' 'Gradient" Indoor/0utdoor Area where the 'Lyt Beams of Digital Sun' will be raining down and merely sorting the behavior dynamics of everything for what they are, because the world's problems all go back to the relative nature of the designs vs. where I would assume a truly more 'God-like' creature would draw them.

F-You world of excuses and b.s. that has prevent Me, the 0ne who needs and deserves it most, the best and most direct coverage and production team, no, you blindly bet against something far more Beautiful than you, and then actually tried to hurt and sabotage and torture it in order to retain your false status as the true Source of the Information you were Generously made privy to.

Watch out for those 'mirror' Ricks 0 Sheidy.

What?

Go ahead. Write down the top 5 psychological free/ association shots that hit you.

In Gmail, then in symbolic fashion, this time actually discard the folder on purpose, not by accident as other painful forerunning examples have to now apply for jobs just with the Alterior motive of finding my lost notes.

Alterior - In Addition to, but with the Benefit of an already existing 'Vested-Interest' in each 0thers' Well-Being. In Theory. ^IT^ ^Intelligent Technology^ IT IS WHAT IT IS.

I'll make some kindergarten interwebs-learned pictographs, because everything I've done is from a blind, free-interest education standpoint, and so I have to 'Truly reLearn' some very basic things as I go, but the 'True Beauty' is in the 'Dynamic' and 'Range' according to what's supposedly required to stick the Excalybr-like Key into the Equation and bring the 'Genius-Designed Game Technology' blah, blah, blah.

I'll have to totally walk-in with a resume full of asterisks, but for Christ's Sake, my 'Initial' is '!' at this point, and I only get more Infinitely Better as I get 'ReProgrammed Correctly' with all that free blank empty space I've been storing in avoiding Darlene-grade advice on all sides.

*shudders*

Like they say,

No comments:

Post a Comment