Thursday, May 5, 2011

When it isn't a spectator sport. That old guy is #win for putting his drink right between the other two dudes anyway.

Lest anyone be tracking specifics, since my friend/adopted brother Todd put a $100 in my account on top of the $15.18 I had remaining, I've taken my "splurging break" here at In-N-Out for Cinco de Mayo instead of at Del Taco as researched, because the alien douchebag squad that apparently has access to my real-time cellphone searches (*cough* Patriot Act abuse in addition to intellectual property theft and clear and intentional psychological torture setup *cough*) had the Del Taco planted with such dumbsh5t talk-out-loud bad actors I couldn't/wouldn't even tolerate it.

Sh5t gets fun when I start talking back in person besides just in this WTF medium that has any non-informed audience going WTF?

So yeah, Todd, as a relative complete stranger has been far more win of a human being than my own family and MIA rich celebrity friends, and YES, I would like an answer as to why everyone else has been so willing to take and use but not to give.

That's the point of all this ya'll.

True character assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment