Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh sh5t. I was only part-raptured. Or half double raptured plus hat. Or too lazy to actually get up and take pictures of a set of my clothers being strewn out so I just went with taking a picture from where I'm casually laying as usual of my windbrea

Oh sh5t. I was only part-raptured. Or half double raptured plus hat. Or too lazy to actually get up and take pictures of a set of my clothers being strewn out so I just went with taking a picture from where I'm casually laying as usual of my windbreakers/covers hanging on the wall in front of the window where interestingly groups of people were taking pictures earlier.  Meh.  Strange.  Additional full-disclosure, that antenna ball was stolen or purchased it was found in the parking lot last time I went on some epic rant about something and when I tried to play soccer with it I accidentally stepped on it but it clearly still makes a great no-longer-in-use-antenna-hanging-horizontally-on-a-nail-on-the-wall decorate no?  Why must you people read into everything when sometimes there is nothing but random style and decor completely unrelated to anything except coincidence and chance?  Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment