Saturday, April 2, 2011

So I log into Tumblr to find the Tumblrbot has asked me where most on my planet I would like to visit...

I would like to go wherever that giraffe is. Or for starters, an patterned dotting of random semi-metrapolitan (or not) cities on Earth we key cultural foundation understanding crash-courses could be partaken in besides just lying in bed all day, the company I was with would be much more important than the location of course, which is why I would not only require essay question like test answers from my traveling companions pre neverending adventure launch into the unknown pitter-patter about the globe, but for me to want to stay there or be interested they NEED to have giraffes. See, the thing with giraffes is, in my little imaginary world they now temporarily represent some stand-in idyllic metaphor for the aesthetically attention-consuming beauty some women possess, so if I can just find the smartest, and the sweetest, and the funniest and most compassionate and best kept and caring amongst them, as long as I have a flock of those 'Bests' with me, I could literally be anywhere and it would almost be the same Heaven.

Oh the dream...

But thanks for askin tumblrbot!!!

To keep it simple though, I'll just say I'd like to retrace my steps here in the states and perhaps into Mexico and Canada to jog my memory, with my 'bus of Giraffes' of course, (How many giraffes can I fit on a bus? A custom one? How about a semi-trailer? Yes, custom converted. Alright, we'll have to wait and see.), and from there just a brief touch down in Hawaii to make it official, a stop in Japan to see and lend what can be lended to those also enduring extreme turbulence for no fault of their own, then into Europe at last, at last, but I think we're just gonna approach by sea in the 'bus cruise phase' at that point. I've never seen a bus or a semi on the main deck of a cruise ship or a yacht, but that's not to say it can't be done. Anyway, that's a trick question, no fair!!! But I do very much want a giraffe and anywhere you stick me with right one will be just fine.



What did you answer to that question? Did you go to college to become a tumbrbot? If you did, that would mean your degree is presently far more valuable than mine. Why won't the giraffes just love me for me???

No comments:

Post a Comment