Thursday, April 7, 2011

Say what? (Sb4l) OMG this one is hilariously epic. That lady should run for office here in the states. Now then, the keys? (Sb4l)

No Yes No.

Quick - what pattern does that remind you of?

In front of which building?

In comparative example to what else was there?

Both in the vicinity and at different times?

Got an itch?

@2leepcom:

Why Do the Irish Never Say Yes or No? [Video] http://2leep.com/news/164104/

Oh, but wait, that irrelevant answer might only be a quarter (25%) valid anyway because I'm supposedly French, German, Irish, and Polish.  Then again, I'm not remotely sure in what percentages or in what order, and I've apparently been lied to a lot more than I could have remotely fathomed, so God only knows and therefore that 25% random opinion validity on nothing score might fluctuate.  Damn history.  Since when and where do state nationalities become defining ethic "origin" (Oh! BTW-  Remind me to tell you about some brand new, from scratch ideas on hypothetical humanity I have, simply because they raise such very good questions to everyone.) anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment