Sunday, June 12, 2011

For example, who put super apes that think and act like this is positions higher than me, while ignoring my project?

For example, who put super apes that think and act like this is positions higher than me, while ignoring my project?

Offensive?  Oh f7ck yeah watching the TV and simultaneous devolution of the human species is offensive.  F7ck it, pick ANY country on this planet and I'll show you what's happened with the genetic technology and evolution of varying groups within the species over the course of history.  It's not f7cking rocket science, but all it takes is being a worthless human being to be a liar, nothing exceptional there, and if there was, you would never have a trustworthy foundation by which to gauge.

Here I am playing token unemployed guy blah, blah, blah - and this is the best the system has to put on the stage and then get all cocky about interrupting to talk about coming together?  F7ck no, coming together in the completely wrong ways is what drove mankind into this abyss and onto this brink. The world is not nearly as solid as these clowns and thieves perceive it to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment